SDMS Foundation Grants, Scholarships, and Programs
The SDMS Foundation is always interested in hearing about possible new exciting
and innovating charitable programs. To suggest a new grant or scholarship program,
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to download the complete 2014 SDMS Foundation Grants and Scholarships Program.
ONLINE GRANT, SCHOLARSHIP, AND PROGRAM APPLICATIONS
All grant, scholarship, and program applications must be completed and submitted online.
Some, but not all, applications require attachment of documentation/proof of eligibility.
The online applications cannot be submitted unless all required documentation has
been attached to the online application before clicking the submit button.
Forms/Documentation You May Need
- SDMS Foundation Scholarships (Sonography Student or Sonographer Advanced Degree)
- SDMS Foundation Certification Examination Grant
- SDMS Annual Conference Grant
- Sonography Research Institute (SRI) Program
The preferred file format for the required documentation is in PDF format, but we
will also accept TIF, JPG, or PNG graphic formats, if necessary. It is the applicant’s
responsibility to ensure the required documentation is in the appropriate format
and is readable. Failure to submit proper documentation may result in the application
How to Submit Required Documentation
- Step 1. Download, print, and complete the required form (if applicable)
- Step 2. Obtain the required signature (if applicable)
- Step 3. Scan* the form and save the file to your computer (be sure to note the location
on your computer)
- Step 4. Go online to the applicable grant/scholarship application
- Step 5. Click the “Browse” button to select the file from your computer
- Step 6. Click the “Upload” button
*Many scanners, photocopiers, and multifunction printers can scan documents into
a PDF file. If the applicant does not have a personal scanner or a copier/printer
with scan functionality, they should check with their employer or school. Alternatively,
local companies (e.g., FEDEX Kinkos, UPS Stores, etc.) may offer “scan-to-file”
services. Note that each document should be saved as a separate file (i.e., attach
each document separately in the appropriate place in the online application). DOCUMENTS
SUBMITTED BY FAX/MAIL/EMAIL WILL NOT